Sep 27, 2012, 11:04 AM EST
There’s no debating the effort the Sixers new ownership — seen most visably through the work of new CEO Adam Aron — has shown to ensure everything about the fan experience at the Wells Fargo Center as polished as possible.
That said, every decision they make is not going to be as groundbreaking as seeing a bunny mascot put out to pasture. One of the new minor additions that appears recently implemented is the ability to see exactly where the seats you are about to purchase on Sixers.com are located within the building in relation to the court.
You’ve probably seen this technology used at Live Nation at different concert venues (I know I’ve used it for shows in Camden before) but it really is a nice touch and makes purchasing tickets a lot easier. No more wondering if seat 17 is on the aisle or not.
So, another little thing that is a nice addition from the Sixers this season. Hopefully the sum of the little things coupled with that one big Bynum thing will lead to more of those seats being filled in 2012-13.
Single game tickets are now available via a presale on Sixers.com
New feature at sixers.com. You’ll see all seats available for single game purchase. Pick your section, row and specific seats.
— Adam Aron (@SixersCEOAdam) September 27, 2012
|t800m101 on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|G_E on GIF: Jason Kelce’s beard…|
|G_E on Photo Gallery and Tweets: Linc…|
|mickthedick on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages