Sep 30, 2007, 4:37 PM EST
PHILS WIN 6-1! METS GET CREAMED BY MARLINS!
Jimmy Rollins has to be the MVP. Team to beat? YOU BET!
Get the champagne room ready, Jamie Moyer led the way with 0 earned runs, the Big Guy CRUSHED one out. Charlie Manuel could very likely be the manager of the year, and Brett Myers put an exclamation point on the division title with a huge K.
"WORLD SERIES. LET’S DO IT!"~Jimmy Rollins addressing the fans…
Charlie Manuel got doused with bubbly by his players after giving a solid quote to Wheels: "We’re the Beast in the East!"
So theeeese are those goosebumps we were promised!
Harry sang Francis Albert for us!
|David Seasholtz on Looking back at Philadelphia p…|
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Barry on This outlandish Penn State-the…|
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages