Sep 30, 2007, 4:37 PM EDT
PHILS WIN 6-1! METS GET CREAMED BY MARLINS!
Jimmy Rollins has to be the MVP. Team to beat? YOU BET!
Get the champagne room ready, Jamie Moyer led the way with 0 earned runs, the Big Guy CRUSHED one out. Charlie Manuel could very likely be the manager of the year, and Brett Myers put an exclamation point on the division title with a huge K.
"WORLD SERIES. LET’S DO IT!"~Jimmy Rollins addressing the fans…
Charlie Manuel got doused with bubbly by his players after giving a solid quote to Wheels: "We’re the Beast in the East!"
So theeeese are those goosebumps we were promised!
Harry sang Francis Albert for us!
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
|Scott B on What happens on April 4th,…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return