Sep 30, 2007, 4:37 PM EDT
PHILS WIN 6-1! METS GET CREAMED BY MARLINS!
Jimmy Rollins has to be the MVP. Team to beat? YOU BET!
Get the champagne room ready, Jamie Moyer led the way with 0 earned runs, the Big Guy CRUSHED one out. Charlie Manuel could very likely be the manager of the year, and Brett Myers put an exclamation point on the division title with a huge K.
"WORLD SERIES. LET’S DO IT!"~Jimmy Rollins addressing the fans…
Charlie Manuel got doused with bubbly by his players after giving a solid quote to Wheels: "We’re the Beast in the East!"
So theeeese are those goosebumps we were promised!
Harry sang Francis Albert for us!
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
|twine time on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|THOM on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money