May 19, 2012, 1:40 PM EDT
The most prestigious trophy in club soccer is up for grabs this afternoon as Chelsea face Bayern Munich in the UEFA Champions League final (2PM/Fox). The game will be played at Bayern’s home field, Allianz Arena, in Munich. Imagine the NFL awarded Super Bowl hosting rights to Philadelphia and the Eagles played for the Lombardi Trophy at the Linc. That’s what Bayern playing this game at home is like.
COME ON, BAYERN!
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
|Jim Anderson on Marlon Byrd claims Phillies ar…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return