Oct 3, 2011, 3:21 PM EDT
If Jimmy Rollins thought it was quiet at Citizens Bank Park last night, he should have heard the Home Depot Center. The sparse crowd there to see the Union take on Chivas USA gives us an even better appreciation for how loud and full PPL Park is on any given game night. [video below]
Unfortunately, the Union joined the Eagles and Phillies in leaving a win on the field, holding a 1-0 lead until about the 90th minute. That’s when Juan Pablo Angel, who was earlier this season rumored to possibly be coming to Chester, equalized with a nifty header.
The Philly sports Sunday meltdown trifecta is complete!
Justin Mapp had the Union’s goal, which you can see at 2:15 of the video below. Sucks to see two points left in LA, but at least the U didn’t leave all three there.
|bgp on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|mattybo24 on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|thekrisheim on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|Marvin Monroe on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money