Oct 3, 2011, 3:21 PM EST
If Jimmy Rollins thought it was quiet at Citizens Bank Park last night, he should have heard the Home Depot Center. The sparse crowd there to see the Union take on Chivas USA gives us an even better appreciation for how loud and full PPL Park is on any given game night. [video below]
Unfortunately, the Union joined the Eagles and Phillies in leaving a win on the field, holding a 1-0 lead until about the 90th minute. That’s when Juan Pablo Angel, who was earlier this season rumored to possibly be coming to Chester, equalized with a nifty header.
The Philly sports Sunday meltdown trifecta is complete!
Justin Mapp had the Union’s goal, which you can see at 2:15 of the video below. Sucks to see two points left in LA, but at least the U didn’t leave all three there.
|brandonphilly on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|ifihad10weekstolives… on Sometimes you get kicked in th…|
|Andrew Kulp on 29th in the NHL in scoring, ha…|
|BenE. on Why the Flyers won the Talbot-…|
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- TV My Wife Watches: Q&A with Myself about the Upcoming Bachelor Season
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages