May 28, 2011, 11:30 AM EST
Barca. ManU. Both teams won their domestic league. Both teams feature a veritable who’s who of footballing talent. Barcelona’s La Masia trained three man symphony of Messi, Xavi, and Iniesta lead the way for the La Liga champions. ManU is led by the ageless Ryan Giggs, the now traditional 10-shirt wearing Wayne Rooney, and El Tri’s Chicharito.
Those are the headliners, but this game figures to be won in the trenches by guys like Carlos Puyol, Pique, Busquets, Ferdinand, Vidic, and Carrick.
My wishes for this match? First, that the referee does not repeat the debacle from the World Cup Final. Second, that Fox does not completely butcher their coverage. I winced when I read that Michael Strahan was going to be involved. I appreciate the attention Fox is giving this game, but please don’t turn this into a caricature of an NFL broadcast.
Who do you have? Barca or United?
|Toby on Flyers nearly sent Mike Richar…|
|t800m101 on Video: Claude Giroux’s g…|
|Rogie on Flyers nearly sent Mike Richar…|
|Scott B on The Evster’s Guide to Ha…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages