Nov 17, 2011, 10:47 PM EST
Oh, nothing really. Just Sebastien Le Toux hanging out with Adam Richman from Man vs. Food. Le Toux looks like a baguette to Richman’s challah. I am pretty sure Adam could eat Le Toux’s weight in foie gras.
The photo comes from Seba’s twitter feed. He was quick to point out that Richman is rocking the Red Bull jacket because he’s from New York. Good job by Le Toux to maintain a healthy distance from all things Red Bull.
Speaking of the French and food, check out the GREATEST French meal ever served after the Jump…
What, you thought I was going to post a slideshow of some twenty-course Eric Ripert or Joel Robuchon meal? You’d be wrong.
As everyone knows, the greatest meal in the history of French gastronomy was served at Lane Meyer’s house.
|drew on Peter King: Eagles ‘the disapp…|
|Helen on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|DMtShooter on Biggest takeaway from Eagles S…|
|DMtShooter on What do the Sixers want with R…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages