May 19, 2013, 12:02 PM EST
Philadelphia Union scoring machine Jack McInerney found the back of the net yet again on Saturday at PPL Park in the team’s victory over the Chicago Fire. Jack Mac got the U on the board in just the third minute of play on a nice cross from Sebastien Le Toux which McInerney did a nifty header redirect on. That would be the only scoring of the day as the Union held on for the 1-0 win.
Watch the full game highlights below or click here for a full recap.
|J.D. on The Evster’s Guide to Ha…|
|t800m101 on Video: Claude Giroux’s g…|
|Chris c on Everybody is piling on Tony Ro…|
|BenE. on Video: What does the Phanatic…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages