Feb 1, 2011, 1:41 PM EST
There was speculation that, while the Bimbo logo wouldn’t be modified to fit the Union’s colors, the team’s third jersey might be something that clashes less with its sponsor’s red, white, and blue. Seeing as this is about 85% white, there’s little to clash with.
The big winner here will likely be Bimbo, whose logo will dominate the blank canvas you see below. The good news is, some of the classic look the Union perfected in their first season’s kits remains.
With expansion teams and jerseys, it’s not always pretty. The Union have done fairly well in their designs.
In any case, we like it better than the gold on golds. Your thoughts?
>>Philadelphia Union Third Kit Released [Brotherly Game]
Courtesy of commenter Muscles, here’s a look at what the third jersey may look like when the logo is added:
|ochospantalones on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|2sentz on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|Franchise on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|drew on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages