Jan 3, 2012, 11:49 PM EST
Back in August Major League Soccer and NBC announced a new broadcast partnership. As part of the deal NBC will air 45 MLS games and 4 U.S. Men’s National Team games each year.
The promo was shot at Red Bull Arena back on October 20, 2011 – a game the Union dropped 1-0. Brian Carroll, Carlos Valdes, and Faryd Mondragon are the Union players captured by NBC’s slo-mo cameras.
By the way, we’re just a little over two months away from the Union opening the 2012 season on the road in Portland.
|Hextall on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|Grammar Nazi on We’re comparing Michael…|
|BenE. on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|BenE. on Take a hike, Tom Brady: Eagles…|
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages