Oct 25, 2012, 10:17 AM EDT
Antoine Hoppenot played his role as second half sub to perfection on Wednesday night for the Philadelphia Union, banging a goal home off of a missed penalty kick to even things up at 1-1 against Sporting KC. The Union would later give up the game winner and fall 2-1, but Hoppenot took advantage of his celebratory moment by doing a nice little jig of sorts.
For a full recap of the Union’s loss to Sporting KC click here. The U put an end to their season this Saturday at PPL Park against the Red Bulls.
|findingclues4u on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|Drew P on Video proof that Wayne Simmond…|
|Drew P on Flyers send down leading goal-…|
|KingOfNothing on Photo: Claude Giroux can do an…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return