Oct 25, 2012, 10:17 AM EDT
Antoine Hoppenot played his role as second half sub to perfection on Wednesday night for the Philadelphia Union, banging a goal home off of a missed penalty kick to even things up at 1-1 against Sporting KC. The Union would later give up the game winner and fall 2-1, but Hoppenot took advantage of his celebratory moment by doing a nice little jig of sorts.
For a full recap of the Union’s loss to Sporting KC click here. The U put an end to their season this Saturday at PPL Park against the Red Bulls.
|chester on It doesn’t matter what w…|
|Fly guy on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|Chief on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|Scott B on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money