Oct 25, 2012, 10:17 AM EST
Antoine Hoppenot played his role as second half sub to perfection on Wednesday night for the Philadelphia Union, banging a goal home off of a missed penalty kick to even things up at 1-1 against Sporting KC. The Union would later give up the game winner and fall 2-1, but Hoppenot took advantage of his celebratory moment by doing a nice little jig of sorts.
For a full recap of the Union’s loss to Sporting KC click here. The U put an end to their season this Saturday at PPL Park against the Red Bulls.
|J.D. on The Evster’s Guide to Ha…|
|t800m101 on Video: Claude Giroux’s g…|
|Chris c on Everybody is piling on Tony Ro…|
|BenE. on Video: What does the Phanatic…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages