Jun 28, 2012, 2:39 PM EST
Elton Brand has always been known for having soft hands on the basketball court. His feet though? Like the tires of an Old School Chevy.
That’s not entirely true and/or make any sense at all, but it’s our lede none the less for this video of EB playing at Steve Nash’s Showdown soccer event on Wednesday night on the Lower East Side of Manhattan. Watch as Elton totally whiffs on a sweet setup after some sick footwork from Ivorian footballer Salomon Kalou.
Elton was one of many NBA stars to participate alongside some of futbol’s best in a pickup style 8-a-side game that benefited children everywhere. Brand’s ability to slam home an alley oop was not exactly what the soccer types would call first class.
Oh, and he DRILLED Mike Dunleavy Jr. in the face. Watch:
Via the Goalkeeper and a h/t to Brad Youtz
|trishb on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|charlie d on Jonathan Papelbon’s ugly…|
|sfsu on Cole Hamels, Cliff Lee, Dom Br…|
|willh888 on Cole Hamels, Cliff Lee, Dom Br…|
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages