Sep 23, 2013, 11:52 AM EDT
When you first listen to the new song “My Time” by former Eagles fullback Leonard Weaver you might think it was ostensibly a song about commercial airline travel, but after closer inspection, the listener can find a much deeper meaning.
Anyone who follows Leonard Weaver on Twitter knows it’s nearly impossible to hate on a guy with such a positive outlook on life as Big Weave. I mean, he kisses his wife and kids in the above video before going out to kill it at the airport hanger.
So we’ll leave the lyrical and cinematography critiques to the experts at Rap Genius or Grantland or whatever.
I will say this, however. When Big Weave’s body literally takes off like a rocket ship, I was moved.
Love you, Weave.
Previously: Leonard Weaver walks the long road
|mattybo24 on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|thekrisheim on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|Marvin Monroe on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|The Green Hornet on Ryan Howard suddenly off to on…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money