Jan 10, 2014, 3:21 PM EDT
We’re not really sure why Charles Barkley was on HLN and it’s still unclear exactly why he was playing beer pong on the air but it’s Friday and you might as well pour yourself a glass of whiskey and watch the above clip because why not.
I’d guess it has something to do with Chuck saying black don’t play beer pong after Michael Jordan was spotted playing a couple weeks back. Doesn’t really matter. We get to watch Charles suck at beer pong.
CSN Video Guy Ben sends this along and notes that Sir Charles’ form is awful. Who shoots underhand in beer pong? That’s okay though. I appreciate Charles’ thoughts on beer pong in general. Why are we playing this? And “I want to lose this game apparently,” Chuck says wisely. That means more beer for Charles.
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Justin on Video: This is what an NFL pla…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money