Jan 10, 2014, 3:21 PM EDT
We’re not really sure why Charles Barkley was on HLN and it’s still unclear exactly why he was playing beer pong on the air but it’s Friday and you might as well pour yourself a glass of whiskey and watch the above clip because why not.
I’d guess it has something to do with Chuck saying black don’t play beer pong after Michael Jordan was spotted playing a couple weeks back. Doesn’t really matter. We get to watch Charles suck at beer pong.
CSN Video Guy Ben sends this along and notes that Sir Charles’ form is awful. Who shoots underhand in beer pong? That’s okay though. I appreciate Charles’ thoughts on beer pong in general. Why are we playing this? And “I want to lose this game apparently,” Chuck says wisely. That means more beer for Charles.
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
|Scott B on What happens on April 4th,…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return