Jun 3, 2013, 4:19 PM EST
Tickets to the tournament rounds have been sold out for a long time and were bought up in short order given the restrictions the USGA has placed on the number of fans allowed on the course.
Last year’s Open at Olympic Club in San Francisco drew in the ballpark of 230,000 fans, but no more than 25,500 spectators will be allowed on the grounds at Merion per day. There just isn’t any room to put them.
So with a limited supply available — or zero supply, the thing is sold out — how much is this going to run you? Or how much could you potentially sell your tickets for?
Philly.com offers this breakdown of the average ticket prices for each day of the tournament over the last three years on the secondary market:
Made any deals for Open tickets? Let us know.
|BenE. on Photos and Time Lapse: This is…|
|ron juke on Are the 2013 Philadelphia Eagl…|
|Matt S. on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|jim on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages