May 24, 2013, 2:08 PM EST
There was an uproar last year when then-first-year head coach Bill O’Brien decided Penn State players’ names would be put on the backs of their jerseys as a way to honor those who remained with the program following the horrors of the Jerry Sandusky scandal.
The jerseys looked fine, Penn State won eight of its last 10 and we even got this picture, which we wouldn’t have otherwise.
In another update to the look, Lions-Pride.com on Friday posted on Facebook that the replica jersey seen above, featuring the Nittany Lion logo on the collar, is now on sale.
When asked on Facebook, the Lions-Pride account confirmed: “the lion logo will be on the actual game jersey.”
The Lions-Pride website went down for a while shortly after we saw the image. Traffic issues perhaps?
Anyway, like it? Dislike it?
This is most intriguing:
— Kevin McGuire (@KevinOnCFB) May 24, 2013
|BenE. on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|Mick on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|mike on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|Z on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages