Mar 29, 2008, 9:18 AM EDT
We previously reported on the rumor that Glen Macnow would be moving from evenings to middays on 610 WIP, and that part of the story has been confirmed. Glen will be opposite his former co-host, 950′s Jody Macdonald, who moves from drive time to middays starting on Tuesday. Midday sports talk radio has a lot of class and talent with these two gentlemen. Former Eagles special teamer Ike Reese will be taking Glen’s evening slot.
One twist we heard yesterday, which is not yet confirmed, is that Anthony Gargano will join Glen from 2 to 3, then share the 3 to 7 slot with Howard Eskin. Again, this part has not been confirmed, and Laura Nachman says it’s only for next week.
|Tom on Union have real chance to make…|
|Craig on It doesn’t matter what w…|
|t800m101 on Interesting theory on Jake Vor…|
|ochospantalones on Cliff Lee struck out 13 Braves…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money